Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hot days/Mom time

A few weekends ago we had a couple of 100 degree weather days in a row. With no a/c we spent 2 of those afternoons playing in our "pool". Also, Matt was out of town for a few days so there are a lot of Mom and Mitch pics this time 'round.






Then on Monday, I tried to take Mitch to school so I could go to work and turns out he was not able to go because he had hand-foot-mouth disease (again!) and they wanted him to wait 1 more day. So...I got a 3 day weekend and my friend, Ally, Mitch and I went to the zoo!


Last weekend was my work picnic on the Sandy River. Mitch loved playing in the sand and it was also a great place to watch airplanes as they were flying pretty low. Here he is pointing one out to whoever would listen


This was taken only a few minutes before he decided to shove 2 handfuls of sand into his ears! I think we're still getting it out!


To get away from the sand hazard we went back up by the house and had some fun on this awesome tree swing!


Then, back down by the water, playing on chairs.


The following day we went to watch one of my friends in a triathalon. Mitch and I met Elliot, Josh and Brooke down by the river and Mitch and Elliot got to look for boats. They held hands for probably 10 minutes-super cute!



Kissing Charlotte


Snuggle time on the couch with Mom


Our budding photographer doing a portrait of Gordon. (okay, Matt held the camera but Mitch pushed the shutter and you have to start somewhere, right?)

No comments: