Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not much exciting...


So, I made a great resolution to post more pictures but I sort of forgot that means we will need to TAKE more pictures. So, this week, not too much exciting happened. Here are some pics of Mitch playing with his Winnie the Pooh airplane (thanks Aunt Laura & Uncle Dale!).



He likes to start the propeller just so he can stop it.

Since I don't have too many pictures I'll give a little more info about what's going on with Mitch. He talks a lot, has a lot of words but many sound the same. Here are some examples:
ba ba....could mean blueberries, belly button or penis (depending on the context)
da dow...could mean doggie, sticker, sit down
ra ra...could mean broccoli or his stuffed lion
ni ni...could mean night-night or lotion (with this one he rubs his hands on his legs)
wa wa...could mean wash hands, waffle and is sometimes hard to distinguish from the above "ra ra"
I know there are more but I can't think of them right now. He also makes lots of animal sounds but won't say the actual animal except for dog and owl.
Hopefully I'll have some more pics next week-at least I'm posting! :)

No comments: